For those who don't know what Hero Fighter is, check this link: www.herofighter.com
If you want to know more about the HF Ragnarök Clan, go here: ragnarokclan.webs.com/
- Missing Eye: "To drink from the Well of Wisdom, Odin had to sacrifice his eye (which eye he sacrificed is unclear), symbolizing his willingness to gain the knowledge of the past, present and future. As he drank, he saw all the sorrows and troubles that would fall upon men and the gods. He also saw why the sorrow and troubles had to come to men." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin
- Wolves: "Geri and Freki are two wolves which are said to accompany the god Odin." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geri_and_Freki
- Crows: "Huginn and Muninn are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the god Odin."
- Mjölnir is the hammer of Thor. Mjölnir is depicted in Norse mythology as one of the most fearsome weapons, capable of leveling mountains.
- Megingjörð is a magic belt worn by the god Thor. The belt is one of Thor's three main possessions, along with the hammer Mjölnir and the iron gloves Járngreipr. When worn, the belt is described as doubling Thor's already prodigious strength. I used the thunder cross (swastika) as the symbol for the belt, which is known to be Thor's symbol.
- Járngreipr are the iron gloves of the god Thor. He requires the gloves in order to handle his powerful hammer. The reason for this may come from the forging of the hammer, when the dwarf working the bellows was bitten in his eye by a gadfly (commonly held to be Loki in disguise) which caused the handle of the hammer to be shortened.
Hero Fighter (c) Marti Wong